Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fifty Seven - Pleased to Meet You

Pleased to Meet You is one of the awesome little restaurants to have popped up in Northbridge in relatively recent times. Its a little bit hidden in plain sight on Roe Street with very little signage outside, but once you find it, it's pretty great. And they do the best pulled pork sliders that I've ever tried. Seriously. (Yes I've taken photos of them, yes I'm one of those people who take photos of their food, and yes I'll share them with you). I hope everyone is having a happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

  1. Be careful. I haven't had breakfast yet. Sliders to break- fast? I'm game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast sliders...I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds, and looks like my kind of place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the light bulb shot. That's not easy to do. I'm glad so many people take photos of their food. I don't like being the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to meet you here today!




    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great looking place indeed and I would be delighted to meet you there!!! Hope your week is going well, Aimee!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. why did you mask her face like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't mean to. There was a fluffy thing in the way of her face...

      Delete
  8. Cool picture of the light! This place sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks excellent Aimee, must try and get in there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impressive perspective of the light filaments and love the presentation of this place.

    ReplyDelete