Thursday, June 11, 2015

114 - Green

 
Now I *might* be a bit of a nerd. And when I say 'might' I mean definitely. And when I say a bit I mean a lot. But when we squelched our way through a bunch of mud to find the scene below, for some reason all I could think of was The Shire. Although it's not really hilly enough. There was however a spot that looked like a Hobbit hole complete with tree chimney (which I failed to get a single good photo of... *sigh*). And that made me pretty happy. But alas Bilbo was nowhere to be found.
 

10 comments:

  1. It does look like a magical place! And it's so hard for me to realize that it's "winter" there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was quite an incredible spot, I've really enjoyed your images Aimee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was quite an incredible spot, I've really enjoyed your images Aimee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm betting Bilbo was lurking somewhere very close! Lovely, totally a magical view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A magical place it is indeed and wonderful captures, Aimee!! Thanks for sharing the beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look quite magical, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a magical looking place!

    ReplyDelete