Saturday, August 29, 2015

139 - I Regret Nothing!

So OK. Usually, I try to be very healthy. Or at least pretty healthy. I don't know why but this week has been the week of the binge eat. This morning I introduced Mum and Dad to the glorious-ness that is the Mary Street Bakery in Highgate. I love this place, definitely one of my favourite breakfasts in Perth (and the pastries, oh my gosh...). This was a lot of food. I have a food baby for sure. But man... so good.
Mary Street Bakery are pretty well known for their cakes and pastries (especially the salted caramel doughnuts). So you know we had to take some home with us... 

8 comments:

  1. I had never heard of them, but now I know! Salted caramel doughnuts, that sounds delicious... Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yummmm!!! I'd better go get some breakfast before I drool on my keyboard!!! Hope you're enjoying a great weekend, Aimee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks tasty! And yes, why not? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing wrong with an occasional binge--especially when the food looks that good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, "food baby" - never heard that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so very tempting and delicious!

    ReplyDelete