Thursday, January 28, 2016

9/2016 - Art and Noms

Well this week has certainly gotten away from me! With hectic workloads keeping me at the office late and a new exercise routine getting me up super early I'm a wee bit exhausted! But apparently not too exhausted to make the stinking hot trek all the way through Northbridge up to Chu bakery for some delicious food and a brief sit in the shade in Hyde Park the other day! I don't walk in that direction very often but every time I do I notice different bits of street art. This huge piece is a collaboration between Perth artists Martin E Willis, Jessee Lee Johns, Daek William, Kyle Hughes-Odgers and Pures HD. With so many different styles smooshed together there's so much to see!



Yum! Totally worth the sweat.... The Perth Fringe Festival has just started so I'll be busy with some more fun things this week (and hopefully taking a few more photos!!).

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright mural. There's a lot of Martin E Willis in those Martian characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks great! Mmm. Interesting mural done in shade of green and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very tasty, enjoy your new workout routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one is my favorite work of art! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mural is interesting. Not sure I understand it, but perhaps I'm not suppose to. You really got me with that great looking sandwich. Is that avocado? Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does look delicious! Nice mural, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those murals. Fascinating designs. And love that last pic of some yummo food.

    ReplyDelete