Sunday, July 31, 2016

23/2016 - Spooky?

 
While it sounds a tad spooky, the Ghost House Walk Trail in Yanchep National Park is actually a nice easy 9.2 km hike through very pretty, very green bush. The 'Ghost House' itself is more like a "Ghost Doorway' - not much house left to speak of. I tried to find out if there was some kind of backstory to it, but alas none was to be found. Although I suppose that might be a good thing - I am a big scaredy cat when it comes to the subject of ghosts... 
 

11 comments:

  1. I don't think you have to be afraid of ghosts, as I'm sure they do not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the ghost house is only a ghost doorway, I would be scared too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not afraid of ghosts, and this does look like a nice place to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't have gone in if it had been a house. Just in case! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this post! I've never been on a ghost trail before but it's something I want to do someday because it just sounds so fun, if a little scary! Love the detail in these shots. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The doorway style suggests that this may have been quite a substantial home. And love the textured rocks in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The old door is fascinating Aimee, must come with you and Dad one of these days 😃

    ReplyDelete
  9. The old door is fascinating Aimee, must come with you and Dad one of these days 😃

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of our prime ministers put old ruins up on his estate, which can be visited today. This reminds me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    หนังตลกv

    ReplyDelete