Thursday, August 11, 2016

31/2016 - From the Other Side

 
Last week I posted a view looking along Murray Street with a church off in the distance (see it here)... Yesterday I decided to go for a meander down the road for a bit of a closer look. While I'm not a churchgoer myself I have to admit St Mary's Cathedral up by the Royal Perth hospital is a lovely building, especially at the moment while surrounded by bare trees and gloomy skies.
 
 
I know I've only just gotten back but tomorrow I'm off to Sydney to visit my brother and his family (and meet my gorgeous new nephew - can't even wait for baby cuddles!!) and then to Canberra to visit a friend. I'll be back in a week hopefully with a stock of interesting interstate photos to share. Have a great week!

12 comments:

  1. Super images Aimee! Sooooo jealous of all the baby hugs coming your way ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super images Aimee! Sooooo jealous of all the baby hugs coming your way ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to that side of town for a while. Great photos Aimee.
    Enjoy the new baby and looking forward to your Sydney photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love photographs of churches.

    Have a safe trip to Sydney and many cuddles with your new nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful cathedral!
    Enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The addition to that church doesn't quite fit the architecture of the building. Interesting macro shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cathedral pics don't look like Perth -no sun and heat! Beautiful though.
    Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! That is a beautiful cathedral.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful pictures! Yhank you for sharing. I will observe. Greetings Justyna.

    ReplyDelete