Monday, August 29, 2016

32/2016 - Back to Reality

 
 
After a very relaxing break today was back to reality, back to work, back to days and days of early mornings. Booooo.  I've actually been back in Perth for a week and had intended to blog some holiday snaps earlier but you know... time gets away from me! While I had an absolutely wonderful break in Sydney with my brother and his beautiful family, I found when I got home that I didn't really take many photos around the city. The ones above were about the best I got - I didn't even make it to the bridge this time! It would seem that my focus was pretty well targeted towards these two cuties.
 
And let me tell you, it was pretty darn hard saying goodbye to them! Can't wait to see them again at Christmas...

11 comments:

  1. yes don't blame you for being distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look very hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little ones grow up so fast, Sydney just about stays the same, so you should take more pics of those cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great with photos. That third one is stunning. Cute kids' portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As beautiful as Sydney is, I can see why you were distracted by those adorable faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little ones are so adorable. Definitely worth a distraction from Sydney views. The views can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable baby!
    I hope you'll come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/08/purple-passion.html

    ReplyDelete